This Website is operated by Arooha Tourism LLC, a limited liability company incorporated in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates and this Agreement is governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph. You acknowledge that Arooha Tourism pre-negotiates rates with suppliers to facilitate the purchase of products and services on your behalf. The rate displayed on the Website is a combination of the pre-negotiated rates for the products and services that you purchase, and a fee retained by Arooha Tourism to compensate us for our services. Separate terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. Please read these separate terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier's rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier's rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation. You agree to inform Arooha Tourism of any circumstance or condition as a result of which you or any person on whose behalf you are making a reservation may require special facilities prior to your purchase. Any complaints regarding a supplier should be brought to the attention of the supplier immediately during the time of the service and the same should be communicated to us in writing within thirty days thereafter, failing which, Arooha will not entertain any such complaints.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- (Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)”.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED. You warrant that you are the cardholder for all online payments made using credit/debit cards, and that your identification (“Cardholder ID”) exactly matches that of the credit/debit card used to make your purchase. You further agree to promptly provide proof of such matching Cardholder ID upon request at any time within six months of your purchase. You understand that any violation of this policy may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel products or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
Change and cancellation policy
All requests for change or cancellation of any goods and services purchased on this website must be delivered in writing to the service help address provided at the end of these terms or by email to email@example.com, and must be received in both cases, on our working days at least 24 hours before these goods and services are scheduled to be provided. Our offices are open ("working days") from 0900 to 1800 United Arab Emirates local time on each day from Sunday to Thursday, except on public holidays and holidays declared for private sector establishments in the United Arab Emirates. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed at the time of your purchase, which will determine the change and cancellation policy applicable to your purchase, including, but not limited to penalties which may apply. Additionally, you agree that: If a change or cancellation policy relevant to your request is not provided in the terms and conditions imposed at the time of your purchase, your purchase can not be changed and is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. If a cancellation policy relevant to your request in the terms and conditions imposed at the time of your purchase does not explicitly state a refundable amount or how it may be calculated, your purchase is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. If the change or cancellation policies relevant to your request in the terms and conditions imposed at the time of your purchase do not specify the price of partly utilized services, they will be calculated based on the price of the utilized services alone at the time of your request and not pro-rata. Requests for permitted changes and cancellations will be processed within 2 working days after all payments required to process the request are settled. In the event of a cancellation, any payments to be refunded after the deduction of payments required to process the cancellation will be credited to the same payment card or account which was used to make the original purchase within 15 working days thereafter. Some payment cards and accounts may take up to an additional 30 days thereafter to display the credited amount.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.